Monday, February 25, 2008

Is It March Yet?


www.target.com


A friend and her husband recently offered me the cute little bungalow-it's a guest house of sorts-on their property. Knowing that I'll be moving out of the townhouse I currently share with two others, and into my own abode has given me spring decorating fever. All I can think about is the furniture, and ridiculous collection of precious nick-knacks I was forced to leave behind in a storage unit when I relocated to Charlotte from Charleston.

On a recent trip into America's greatest one-stop-shop (need I even say I'm referring to Target?) I found the above pillows, all insanely low in price, and perfect for the white slip covered sofa I plan on bringing up from storage. The Pagoda pillow is available in an array of colors, perfect no matter what your color scheme at home!

No comments: