Friday, May 9, 2008

On the Eighth Day of Mother's Day My Loved One's Gave to Me



www.templestclair.com

Temple St. Clair's Blue Moonstone Ravenna Ring! I am not often speechless, ask those that know me well. It all began with my aunt unwrapping my uncle's gift this past Christmas morning. After oooing and ahhhing over the moonstone earrings I made a mental note to look into the pair's designer. When I finally googled TSC, I found myself completely stunned and transfixed by her collection, again something that does not happen often. Known for her signature use of moonstone, each piece is a magnificent work of art worthy of being the subject of a renaissance masterpiece. The richness of her jewelry is just breathtaking; her gold appears more luminous, her stones more radiant. I can hardly believe it, but I think I might be willing to give up my entire collection for one of her pieces (although I would prefer it if I didn't have to take such desperate measures!).

No comments: